You are here
We carry out independent consultancy services on the initial conception of the project, design, financing, construction, operation, warranty period, verification, commissioning, measurements and tests.
We carry out independent technical reports for resource and yield of solar plants.
We also analyse the feasibility of the project through detailed studies:
- Photovoltaic plant design, electric system and technical specifications.
- Basic and constructive project.
- Technical and economic feasibility studies.
- Environmental studies.
During all the stages of a project, we offer services of independent technical support to our customers, including, among others:
Prior to the construction
- Evaluation of the main components (photovoltaic modules, inverters, structure/trackers, transformers, etc.).
- Assistance in the contracts drafting or revision (EPC, O&M, supply, PPA,…) and assistance in administrative procedures and licenses and permits management.
- Assessment of the estimations of the financial models (CAPEX, OPEX).
- Technical assistance on the compliance of the market requirements, CDM application, grid integration studies and analyses of voltage dips.
During the construction
- Planning, project management, supervision, execution control and works monitoring.
- Inspection on factory and supply store-houses.
- Supervision during assembly.
- Evaluation of the degree of progress.
- Evaluation of incidences and delays.
- Technical support during the construction.
- Verification of the scope of the project.
During the operation
- Support and approval of the start-up test, provisional and final acceptance tests (PAC and FAC).
- Verification of warranties and compliance with the requirements of the different contracts that make up the project (analyses of PR, availability, O&M, etc.)
- Inspection, diagnosis and analysis of the performance of photovoltaic plants already in operation, including optimization proposals.
- Monitoring installing or supervising registers, sensors, communications, power measurements, etc, with calibrated devices.
We can support every stage of the project (feasibility study, for projects financing, in sale processes, etc.)
- Technical assessment of the technology and suppliers.
- Analysis of the electric system and civil works, including grid integration.
- Site conditions: topography, geotechnical, environmental, archaeology, climatology, salinity, etc.
- Revision of supply contracts, EPC and O&M: scope, acceptance conditions, warranties and guarantees, verification methodology, penalties, etc.
- Administrative situation and permitting.
- Financial base case hypothesis.
- Risk assessment.
Barlovento’s Test Laboratories are accredited according to the standard UNE-EN ISO/IEC 17025.
- Monitoring of photovoltaic systems. Barlovento is accredited to perform tests on photovoltaic system without concentration connected to the grid, according to standard IEC 61724.
- Grid integration. Energy to Quality is accredited to perform tests on solar inverters and Voltage Dips Compensation Systems.
- Accredited campaigns of solar measurements for photovoltaic and thermoelectric solar energy.
We carry out detailed inspections of the trackers monitoring and orientation, inverters efficiency, modules and I-V curves tests, degradation of modules, thermography (hot points), monitoring (control and alerts), electric system and grid integration, security system, civil works and rainwater drainage.