You are here
Distributed energy, walking towards the future
Conventional energetic models are giving way to new solutions which respond to the current demands of society, such as the incorporation of clean energies and energy efficiency, whose main result is the reduction of CO2 emissions and costs.
Distributed generation consists in the installation of a power generation system (wind, photovoltaic, biomass) near consumption centers (houses, business), with the aim to:
- Minimize or remove the cost of the electric invoice of our house or business.
- Decentralize power generation, allowing business and individuals to produce their own electricity by using clean energies.
- Increase the efficiency, eliminating the distance between the generation and consumption points. Electric losses occurring in the lines that communicate the conventional power plants (thermal, nuclear) and consumption points (cities, villages) are eliminated.
- Reduce CO2 emissions generating electricity by using clean energies.
We offer solutions to companies, industries, cooperatives, associations, individuals, energy consumers with or without access to a conventional electric grid, and whose objective is to dispose of their own capacity to generate and manage the energy they consume. With this aim, Barlovento offers the following services:
- Estimation of power potential in a selected site.
- Feasibility study including resources, consumptions, energy and economic balance of the situation.
- Installation of measurement equipments in order to evaluate the solar and wind resource and consumption measurements.
- Design and sizing of hybrid systems and generation micro-grids using renewable energies.
- Modelling of electric integration in smart grids.
- Elaboration of energy resource atlas (solar, wind, biomas).
- Energy estimation of photovoltaic and small wind installations.
- Sizing of hibrid systems with renewables energies.
- Systems monitoring.
- Operation and management of the installations maintenance.