You are here
Quality, R&D&I, Health and Safety at Work and Environment Policy
The guidelines contained in this Quality, R&D&I, Health and Safety at Work and Environment Policy Statement affect all the activities and staff of Grupo Barlovento Recursos Naturales S.L., subject to the requirements of the Management System that is developed throughout the documents that form part of this system.
The policy is appropriate to the nature, magnitude and impacts of the business activity developed from the criteria of Quality, Health and Safety at work, R+D+i and Environment.
Barlovento Group focuses its business activity on consultancy and testing laboratory in meteorology, environment and renewable energies: wind energy and solar energy. In these same fields it develops its own R+D+i projects, in collaboration with other companies or institutions or for clients.
The Management declares its commitment to achieve and maintain the highest degree of quality in the services provided in its work and assumes ultimate responsibility for compliance with the Quality, R&D&I, Health and Safety at Work and Environment Policy defined herein.
Furthermore, it undertakes to comply with the applicable legal requirements and other requirements to which the organisation subscribes and to eliminate hazards and reduce risks to health and safety at work.
The company pursues the maximum satisfaction of its clients and employees through the commitment of all its members, with the Company Management at the forefront, to comply with and continuously improve the Management System that structures the company's activities, guaranteeing its clients confidentiality, independence and integrity in the development of the services provided.
The Management also guarantees the Laboratory's independence from the rest of the Company's Departments.
The Quality, R&D&I, Health and Safety at Work and Environment Policy is developed in a Management System that complies with the requirements established by current legislation and in accordance with the UNE-EN ISO/IEC 17025, ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 standards.
Furthermore, the Policy is documented, implemented and maintained, and periodically reviewed to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate for the organisation.
For the development of this system, Quality, Environment and Occupational Health and Safety objectives are set periodically, for the achievement of which the necessary resources are allocated, assigning monitoring indicators that allow us to know the degree of compliance so that, if necessary, appropriate preventive and/or corrective measures can be established.
To this end, the Management undertakes to:
- Communicate the Policy to all persons working for the organisation to make them aware of their obligations. It will also be made available to interested parties.
- Provide sufficient and appropriate human and material resources.
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of injury and deterioration of health. These conditions shall be appropriate to the purpose, size and context of the organisation and the nature of its occupational safety and health risks and opportunities.
- Promote the commitment of all staff to the Quality, R&D&I and Health and Safety at Work and Environment Policy, quality in the performance of work and in achieving the highest level of service to customers.
- Promote the continuous improvement of the management system, with the mechanisms available, through good professional practices.
- Promote and provide the necessary channels and resources for the successful consultation and participation of workers.
- Promote innovative activity in all its facets, encouraging the development of research, development and innovation projects.
- Promote technological vigilance and a state of alertness in the face of innovations that occur in the company's environment.
- Protect the environment and prevent pollution during the execution of its activities.
- Manage the waste generated during its services and activities in a responsible manner and avoiding environmental pollution.
The Management, together with the rest of the staff, each of them with their own responsibility and commitment, has the obligation to apply the continuous improvement of the Quality Management System, R+D+i Health and Safety at Work and Environment implemented as well as their performance.